Every survey type is a response to a specific problem. You might be trying to find mineral gold or placer gold, or attempting to map bedrock, or have a property with confusing geology. Often our clients want to identify potential drill locations. So we offer the following surveys to attempt to solve these varied problems.
We are also applying our survey experience to the agricultural and viticultural industries. If interested, please contact us or for more information click the button below.
Geotronics has decades of experience in running exploration programs. Because of our experience with geology, geophysics, geochemistry, and the mining industry, we are able to keep projects on budget, on time, and have success in discovery.
We primarily work on greenfield properties although we have also have a lot of experience with current and past producing properties.
- Seismic Reflection (3D and 2D)
- Seismic Refraction (3D and 2D)
- Induced Polarisation/Polarization (I.P.)
- Downhole Induced Polarisation
- Very Low Frequency Elecromagnetic (VLF-EM)
- Horizontal Loop Electromagnetic
- Self-Potential (SP)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Mobile Metal Ion (MMI) Soil Sampling
- Standard Soil Sampling
- Tree Bark Sampling
- Rock Geochemistry/Sampling
Reports & Interpretation
Reports serve 3 purposes:
- To inform the client about the work done on the property.
- To raise money.
- To meet government regulations.
These are the 3 goals we have in writing our reports. While we have more than enough technical expertise (again, over 45 years of experience in mining exploration) we also write with clarity and simplicity. Investors, or anyone else, will have no difficulty understanding our analysis and interpretation.